Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mango Kulfi

 

Kulfi is a popular Indian ice cream and it comes in a variety of flavors.  If you like Mangoes, then you will definitely like this dessert.  This is the easiest recipe for a delicious dessert. I have tried this recipe with Mango pulp but the combination of pulp and condensed milk made it too sweet.  Hence, I made the recipe with fresh mangoes.  Enjoy!

Ingredients

Mangoes - 2 medium
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
Whipping cream - 4 oz

Method

Peel the skin of the mangoes and grind the flesh with condensed milk, evaporated milk and whipping cream (I used half and half).

Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds or a pan. Freeze overnight in the freezer. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Felcy ! You tempted my taste buds for Kulfi and I tried with Avacodos , as I didnot have mangoes and lazy to drive to Indian stores to buy :-) It turned out to be great with nice green color Kulfi. Tried with all fat free tins and still Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maha - I think I should try it with avocados some time...:).

      Delete